Process Shopify returns automatically with Sqquid.
Sqquid offers a feature that allows you to receive returns created in your e-commerce store directly in your POS system. Once you enable the return configuration, the returns will be processed through our system and can be easily monitored on the return page of your Sqquid account.
To enable the settings and start receiving returns, please follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Channels section on the left sidebar of your Sqquid account.
- Click on 'Edit' for your active Shopify Channel.
- Scroll down until you see the relevant information:
- The next toggle must be enabled so we can start receiving returns in your Sqquid account.
- Please click here: https://help.sqquid.com/article/49-returns-to-fulfillment-store if you need more information about returns to fulfillment store.
How can you see the returns created in Shopify?
- Click on orders in the left sidebar of your Sqquid account.
You can see in this page a return button, click on it.
3. A return page will be showed, listing all the returns received.
- In the view action of each order section you can see too the return created for each order:
It is important to note that we only receive returns for orders that exist in Sqquid. Returns on orders Sqquid doesn't have will need to be added to your POS System manually.
...Last, but not least:
If you have any comments or suggestions, please don't hesitate and contact us and we'll get back to you ASAP.