How do I make sure Sqquid creates all my Shopify Products as Drafts?
When we begin creating products for your e-commerce, we have the option to create them as draft products. This allows you to modify or add characteristics to the product, as well as include images, before adding them to the sales channel.
It enables greater flexibility and customization for the client and ensures that the product listings are accurate and complete before going live.
How do I set product creation to draft?
The settings that need to be reviewed are in the channel section, you can follow the steps below:
- Go to Channels section on the left sidebar
- Click con 'Edit' in your e-commerce channel.
- In the channel page, you can set the visibility settings searching for default visibility for new products as you can see in the below picture:
- Please keep the option as "Not Visible" as the changes will be automatically updated.
- Moving on, scroll down to the "Product Settings" section where you will find the "Published" field. Here, the important toggle to consider is "Outgoing Create", which needs to be enabled. This toggle ensures that the creation of new products into the ecommerce platform is successful.
- Now, regarding the "Outgoing Update" toggle, make sure it is disabled. This configuration is necessary when new variants are added to old products. With this setting, the new updates are added but not published in the online channels of the ecommerce platform.
By correctly configuring this setting for each store added to your Sqquid account, you can ensure that products are added to your e-commerce stores correctly.
...Last, but not least:
If you have any comments or suggestions, please don't hesitate and contact us and we'll get back to you ASAP.