How to Connect BigCommerce and Sqquid?
1. Logged into Sqquid, go to the "Channels" section (1), and then scroll down to the eCommerce area and you'll see a BigComerce card (2), click on the "Add" button (3).
2. When you click on the 'Action' button in the last step, it will load a modal window, you should enter your BigCommerce primary domain (the name that customers see in the address bar while they browse your online store), this should look like this:
3. Once you've entered your store name and click on the Next button, you'll see a screen like this:
4. After you click IN the 'Add' button, this is the next screen you'll see:
5. Finally, you'll be redirected back to the Channels section, where you'll be able to see your Shopify store added to the 'Active Channels' area. This is how it looks:
...Last, but not least:
If you have any comments or suggestions, please don't hesitate and contact us and we'll get back to you ASAP.